Statistics: 3951 characters 641 words
Kaa Ahupuaa, District of Lahaina, Island of Lanai, Boundary Commission, Maui, Volume No. 2, pps. 40-41
Land of Kaa, Island of Lanai
Lahaina, Maui, February 28th, 1891
In the matter of the settlement of the Boundaries of the land of Kaa, Island of Lanai
Application by William G. Irwin & Co.
Mr. M.D. Monsarrat for William Irwin & Co., Commission of Crown Lands and the Hawaiian Government, respectively, and having filed his authorization to act in the premises, the following were agreed to be the boundaries of the land, and in accordance with the agreement and their [there] being no other parties of interest, it is decreed that the Boundaries of the said land of Kaa, Island of
Molokai Lanai, are as follows:
Commencing at a redwood post at a place called Kakaalani from which point Puu Manu Signal Station bears South 36° 57' East true; thence the Boundary runs;
1. North 59° ....
[End of Top Preview]
This document has been trimmed for your preview.
To view and download this record, add to your document tray by clicking on the button.
Add to Document Tray
[Start of Bottom Preview (1/3 of document)]
.... ged] feet along Kamoku up north edge of gulch to rock marked thus X;
25. North 65° 58' East true 1617 feet along Kamoku to a red wood post a little to the West of a cactus clump on North edge of gulch;
26. North 67° 28' East true 1475 feet along Paomai to rock marked thus T;
27. North 56° 34' East true 1574 feet along Paomai to red wood post set in middle of triangle formed by three stones;
28. North 63° 22' East true 10649 feet along Paomai to hugh [high or huge?] rock marked [triangle]
29. North 37° 20' West true 1622 feet along Paomai to point of commencement
Area 19468.31 Acres
Hearing $10.00; Stamp 1.00; Certificate 2.00; Certificate 685 words 3.42; Evidence 760 words 1.90; [Total] $18.32; Advertisement 2.00 [total] 20.32
Samuel N. Chillingworth, Commissioner of Boundaries II Judicial Circuit
[No number; Kaa Ahupuaa, Island of Lanai, Boundary Commission, 19468.31 acres, 1891]