Statistics: 5818 characters 973 words
Poloke Ili ½ (Lukalikea), Makiki Ahupuaa, District of Kona, Island of Oahu, Boundary Commission, Oahu, Volume No. 1, p. 186
Boundaries of the ½ of the Ili aina of Poloke in Makiki, Honolulu.
Mr. L. McCully, Komisina o na Palena Aina, Apana Hookolokolo Ekahi.
Me ka Mahalo
O ka mea nona ka inoa i kakauia malalo nei, ka wahine mare a Keawehano ka mea nona ka ½ o Poloke, he Ili aina ma Makiki, Honolulu, Oahu. A ma ka inoa o Keawehano ke waiho aku nei au imua ou i keia palapala me ke noi aku, e hooponopono kokeia na palena o ua Ili aina nei, a e haawiia mai no ka mea noi ka ½ o Poloke.
Me ka Mahalo, Lukalikia
E paa ana ke Ku o keia aina mamua ae o ka manawa e hana`i.
J. W. Makalena
Present petitioner. A.F. Judd, for John Ii's Estate, Professor Alexander surveyor, also representing Government & Crown lands, Pu & Witnesses.
See record of this date on pages 256 & 7.
First apana 2d of Poloke, adjoining Pu, in Keoonepanee and Makiki. Estate Kamehameha V for Alexander, Estate of John Ii by A.F. Judd, Pu, for himself, and fourthly, Grant 2788
To folio 258
Poloke ½ Ili (Lukalikea), Waikiki Ahupuaa, District of Kona, Island of Oahu, Boundary Commission, Oahu, Volume No. 1, p. 258
From folio 186
To L. Kamehameha, with the assent of the petitioner in person, ....
[End of Top Preview]
This document has been trimmed for your preview.
To view and download this record, add to your document tray by clicking on the button.
Add to Document Tray
[Start of Bottom Preview (1/3 of document)]
.... North 17° 39' East 311 feet along Opu;
7. North 32° 11' East 630 feet along Opu down pali;
8. North 33° 58' East 2352 feet along East side of a valley;
9. South 72° 56' West 1283 feet;
10. South 48° 29' West 1282 feet along ridge;
11. South 42° 2' West 1480 feet along Pawaa, J. Ii.
12. South 43° 10' West 806 feet along Opu (or Pahuhine of J. Ii);
13. South 52° 43' East 891 feet along Kauhiko across valley;
14. North 88° 35' East 1060 feet along Mauna Laha to place of commencement
Area 117 24/100 acres.
Apana II, in Keonepanee Makiki
Beginning at a pile of stones on the bank of stream adjoining Kaiwiokaihu
1. South 29° 48' West 224 feet magnetic bearing South 20° West along Stream;
2. North 54° 40' West 556 feet magnetic bearing North 65° West along Grant No. 2788;
3. North 28° 17' East 206 feet along pali adjoining J. Ii's land;
4. South 56° 37' East 561 feet magnetic bearing South 69° East down pali along Kaiwiokaihu (of Puu) to place of beginning.
Area 2 ¾ acres
In witness whereof I have hereunto set my hand at Honolulu this 20th day of March A.D. 1874
Lawrence McCully, Commissioner of Boundaries
[No. 8, Poloke ½ Ili (Lukalikea), Makiki Ahupuaa, District of Kona, Island of Oahu, Boundary Commission, apana 1, 117.24 acres; apana 2, 2 ¾ acres; 1874]